Lilla gave me the “Stylish Blogger Award”
This award involves simply listing 7 random things about myself. We all cool with this?
1) I just ate mashed potatoes with BBQ sauce. Its my favorite way to eat leftover MP.
2) The most painful thing I experienced this past week was juicing 25 key limes after pulling trash out of thorn bushes for 2 hours. “Why don’t you just give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it!”
3) When I traveled to France and Holland for my 16th birthday, I wouldn’t let anyone take any pictures for me- I did all self-portraits. Even Versaille can look cheesy/tacky with me grinning in the foreground. 😀
4)My favorite letter to write is a capital L. I just love the way they look. 🙂
5) I love ice skating. Not content to just skate in a circle, I usually skate backwards or with one leg in the air behind me.
6) I like to sew. (You say you knew that already? Oh. well, it’s true. Just maybe not random.)
7) I’m trying really hard to get “into” this whole farm/live off the land/eat real good for you stuff. Thankfully, its going easier than I expected. 🙂 Probably helps that I’m surrounded by farmers. And all the fun stuff ’round here involves some type of mud. 🙂