Hey y’all! Wow, thank you for comments on the last post! I mentioned that I hadn’t found an aluminum free deodorant that worked for me yet and y’all really came through with suggestions via email, FB messages, comments on that post, even Instagram! I thought I’d just round them up here in a simple list for my own benefit and anyone else who is trying to make the switch.
- Tom’s of Maine (Hannah likes lavender, Elizabeth suggested apricot)
- Primal Pit Paste (popular suggestion)
- Radiantly You
- Honest Spray Deodorant
- Alvera All Natural Roll-on Deodorant
- Neal’s Yard Lavender and Aloe Vera Deodorant
- Real Purity Deodorant
- Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal (I’ve tried this and it doesn’t work for me)
- Herban Cowboy Deodorant
- Homemade deodorant with coconut oil/baking soda/ essential oils (Baking soda gives me rashes, so that doesn’t work for me, but others can tolerate it fine)
- And the cheapest suggestion… 😉
- “My mom and I do everything all natural as far as makeup, skin and hair products go so I can tell you a little bit about what has worked for us. We found that drinking at least 1 gallon of water a day really helps because it cleans out your liver so that there are not a lot of toxins built up in your body coming out as stinky sweat. “
Reading the ingredients for some of this has given me some ideas… I’ll report back in a month to share what I’ve tried! 🙂 Thank you all again for your sharing what you use, I really appreciate it!