Did I ever tell y’all I went back to Walmart and got another two of these skirts?
They’re super perfect for summer. Especially Thursdays. You know what Thursdays mean?! Awkward and Awesome, of course! Not a ton went on this week:
- Getting a splinter from a wooden cooking spoon. Makes me wonder if we’ve had extra fiber in our diet.
- Yelling across the valley to my sister, “HOW LONG DO YOU FRY YUCCA FOR?!” and her having to do hand signals back because she’s stalking the neighbor’s sheep.
- Finding weed eater string in your hair as you’re shampooing it.
- Taking oregano oil straight. I drop half a dropper in the back of my throat, make a terrible face, drink half a cup of water, and then hastily munch on a carrot to try and get rid of the burning sensation. At least it’s kept my cold from getting too bad!
- Actually holding your own in a conversation about trucks and muscle cars with guys. That only happens once a year. 😛
- Homemade mocha coconut frappuccino. A whole blender full. For lunch.
- 415 followers. Y’all, that’s 25 more than last week! This party’s gonna run out of food!
- Vitamin Water. It’s 97* outside, I’m thirsty! And our air conditioner’s broken.
- Summer. Anyone else THRILLED that it’s here!? I may be dead tired, but just the thought of it makes me keep going. 😛
Is it as hot at your house as it is here? How do you stay motivated?